And so it begins. My husband brought me some prenatal vitamins home today. Notice that they are gummy..I was not about ot choke my self on the so called horse pills! Even though these are gummies...they are SOUR gummies...talk about bad taste! ugh! I have been obsessing the past couple days and I have sucessfully read "The Inpatient Womans Guide To Getting Pregnant" & "What To Expect Before You Are Expecting" cover to cover. I've been over pinning baby stuff on pinterest. Pinning enough that my husbands aunt text him and ask if I was pregnant. Needless to say I'm the king of girl who needs a complete game plan from day 1. I love organization and being prepared! I've been constantly looking in our extra bedroom that we've deemed the baby room just imagining what I'm going to feel like when it begins to fill with baby things. The thought terrifies me. I have never even changed a diaper. Everyone says you will just know...well I sure hope so! If it counts for anything I passed my OB nursing class! I at least know how to "textbook" take care of a baby and know quite a bit about childhood illnesses as I did very well in my pediatrics class! I'm sure once I have a baby in my arms that belongs to me all that is going out of the window! I go back to the doctor on the 14th for my follow up appointment from this surgery and we will then know where we need to go from there to be able to conceive. I'm dreading the fertility meds! From what I've heard they can make you a crazy B*! Oh the joyous things Travis gets to look forward to! I've also been reading up on ovulation kits. I need to be well educated on things like this! hehe. There is so much that goes in to trying to have a baby! Isn't funny how you spend most of your life avoiding having a baby and then once you want to have a baby it's impossible! On another note my mom has decided that she wants to be called "gigi" because she's to young to be called mamaw or granny! So that's where I am today. Keep sending baby dust our way.
Love.

No comments:
Post a Comment