Hello Again! I really don't have much to say about our progress up to this point other than the fact that I have sucessfully read tons of books and got ovulations kits! I also am going to purchase a BBT to take my temps every morning. It's called charting and I've found an awesome website that will do the hard work for me...and all I have to do is add numbers! I also signed up for some samples of stuff online for TTCers and new moms. So we'll see. My husband is still beyond thrilled and excited every time we talk about our future with a baby! We've picked out the extra bedroom that we plan on using for a nursery and we think our dogs know something is going on. They have been acting bizarre! I also went back to work this past Sunday. ugh. I love my job but sometimes it's so so nice being away from the stress that place brings. Well. thats it for now. I will post again next Tuesday after my doctors appointment...until then....
Luck&BabyDust
Sending baby dust your way!
ReplyDelete