Friday, August 3, 2012

The Beginning....

With some encouragement from a good friend I have decided to start a blog to be able to remember this very special journey years from now. I honestly dont know the first thing about the etiquette of blogging so just work with me here while I get a feel for it and figure it out myself. So let me get you up to speed on my life as of right now. I've been happily married to my high school sweetheart for over a year now. We recently just bought a home and we are proud parents to two shepherds. I'm a registered nurse who works at an inpatient psych hospital. People say I'm crazy for loving that area of the health care field but I find it so rewarding. I will be starting school back in just a few weeks to continue my ASN to RN-BSN. My husband and I both work night shift making us vampires to our families! We have a limited amount of true friends and lots of friends that we have out grown throughout the years. We are blessed beyond belief with what we have and thank God every day that we have each other to experience this world with. With all that being said we are about to start another very very special journey that we want to share with our closet family and friends. In November of 2009 I was diagnosed with endometriosis. For those of you who are not familiar with what that is..look it up. =] Unfortunately I had a surgery that November to remove it and that seemed to control it up until now. This past Tuesday I had a D&C and ablation done to remove endometriosis once again. Endometriosis can cause infertility in women along with tons of pain every month. Do you all know what I'm getting at yet? hehe! Well I'm sure you've guessed it! We are taking the plunge in to fighting infertility and having our first child together! So with this post begins my journey through the infertility treatments and up and downs it may bring every month. This will be my way of documenting the journey and HOPEFULLY a pregnancy soon! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment